Friday, November 6, 2015

Left of Center

Hey guys, it's time for a new challenge over at Left of Center!!!  This week our sponsor is Moonflower designs!  Unfortunately, two of the inks in my printer need replacing and I didn't realize that I didn't have any on hand!!  AND my local stores didn't have them in store, guess not many people use laser jets out here in Idaho!!!  Anyway, I've ordered them, now I am just waiting for them to show up!  That being said, I wasn't able to print out an of the images that the lovely people at Moonflower generously gave us to use.  So I did something I have not done before... first I used a new stamp set, well new to me, I have had it for a few months now and haven't used it yet so I figured why not!!!  It's the Time Holtz stamp set called Bird Crazy.  I used watercolor paper and distress inks to color the images I used!