Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WWATC and Just Some Lines

OH MY GODDESS!!!   It's been crazy!!  The wedding is over and the newlyweds are off on their honeymoon.  The wedding/house guests are gone and my wonderful husband is back in Idaho Falls working... So it's just me and the boy at home again and there is so much to do!!

Packing up things to put in storage to get the house show ready for the market... hope it sells quickly!!!  I have list upon list, room by room of what needs done, what needs packed, what needs donated...  It really sucks because I need to make the house less personal...  which means no pictures of the family, no little things that define my family cause according to some people not everyone wants skull candle holders out all the time, or a bitch witch given to me by a dear friend, or a steampunk jack-o-witch, or a Buddha on the bookshelf, and speaking of bookshelves just generic books and decorations...  why the hell can't a bookshelf hold books?  So I digress, I am here to show you my project for the newest WWATC challenge going on this week. 

This week is a color challenge and our sponsor is All Dressed Up!

Here is the color pallet:
and here is my project using this cute little kitty!!!



Just Some Lines has a new challenge starting today!!!  It is an anything goes as long as you use a Just some Lines image.  Here is my DT inspiration using the sweet Fairy from the Sweet Fairy with decals set. I also used some elements and a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp January card kit!


2 comments:

lucretia said...

I adore your wonderful kitty card.

nancy carroll said...

Wow, sounds like a whirlwind for you now... Good luck on a quick sale of your house, i know it's not fun having the place so impersonal, but really it will help it to sell as people picture all their stuff where yours was. Again, Good luck...

Also, Love your Kitty...awesome coloring.