Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WWATC and Just Some Lines

Hey guys, still packing and organizing and cleaning here...  will most likely be doing that for the next month or so...  I am putting the basement and garage off as long as I can!!!  UGH!!!

So todays sponsor is Vera Lane Studios:
Our theme this week is girly stuff and they were so very generous with the images they let us choose from I couldn't help but make two ATCs!!

This is from the mother daughter friendship set.

These are from the photographer set.  Background paper is from January SSS card kit. 


Just Some Lines challenge is still going on and this month it is an anything goes as long as you use a JSL image!!!  So come and join us!!!! This week I used this sweet little couple called Sweethearts on my card.  Along with some things from the January SSS card kit!!




No comments: