Saturday, June 15, 2013

DREAMY


"Was it all a DREAM?"
Hey, everyone!  I'm here with The Greeting Farm today and I'm happy to report that no, it definitely was NOT a DREAM!
That's right!  Today is the super special mid-month RELEASE DAY for the brand new mixed-media DREAM kit... appropriately titled "DREAMY"!   This jumbo-sized, 8.5x11 FULL sheet of stamps is available starting NOW over in the TGF STORE, so be sure to grab yours before they sell out!
I honestly think there are so many things you can do with this Kit, not only mixed media but card making, ATC, you name it I think it can be done!!!  With that being said, I made an art journal page.  Now when I started art journaling I started doing it as a way to make uplifting/encouraging pages for my daughter who was going through a tough time in her life.  I would tell her all the time the things my first journal pages said but somehow I think putting them on pretty backgrounds and actually giving her a book that she can look at and carry with her wherever she goes was a major step in her being able to believe the things I had been telling her!  Once that first journal was finished and given to her I decided I would just continue them for her, not as my main focus but just something here and there I could give her when I felt that she needed to be uplifted… So this is what I have made for her in her journal with this wonderful set…
photo (1)
This set has some wonderful saying as well as images in it and I knew as soon as I got it that I was going to use this one in a journal for my daughter… I want her to know that it is ok to be different, it is ok not to follow the same path as everyone else, it is ok to stand out!!!
We have a super awesome lineup of Guest artists for you to visit today, so if you're just getting here, be sure to start on the TGF BLOG for all the details, or you can continue here and just make sure you've visited everyone because ONE LUCKY WINNER who completes our hop today will WIN the DREAMY kit!
Here's the order for today's special release hop:
Be sure to stop right back over on the TGF BLOG to let us know you've completed the hop and you're entering to WIN the "DREAMY" kit!   Winner will be announced first thing MONDAY morning on the blog so you have the weekend  (through Sunday, June 16th at 11:30pm CST)  to relax, hop, and DREAM of the possibilities of creating with this awesome new kit!  
Thanks for joining us, everyone!

















35 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love how you've used the houses on your project.

Karen Schroeder said...

Your art journal page is great...love it!

Blankina said...

Sure your daughter will be happy with this journallining page dedicated to her..
Thanks for sharing,
Hugs Blankina

Diana Fernandez said...

awesome creation! This new stamp set is awesome!

Sassy said...

Amazing - love the dedicated page to your daughter.

carsondcat said...

Awesome and I love the sentiment behind it too.

carsondcat said...

Awesome and I love the sentiment behind it too.

carsondcat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carsondcat said...

Sorry for the repeat comments, I'm using public wifi and it's very in and out lols.. It's very hard to do a blog hop when you only get to use hotspots etc..

creamingsoda said...

I really love the message behind this work of art .... And you highlighted the house beautifully can't wait to keep following you too

Jen said...

Great page Kelli! Love the dark background. Jen

Pakrat said...

That's the house I want to live in. So alive.

Aartje said...

It is great, thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Aartje

Melissa said...

So interesting... love your take on the stamp set. :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great use of the stamps...this is an awesome set!

Sheri said...

great journal page

Kelly said...

Wow! What a great message for your daughter. Love the pages in your art journal x

Chelle said...

Love how the house stands out... great job.

Unknown said...

The houses are adorable.

Ashley said...

I like how you used the muted colors and then a bright house to match that sentiment. Very cute!

HELLO KITTY LOVES STAMPING said...

Love how you used the houses. you did a great job..

Hilda said...

Beautiful and meaningful piece. Thanks for sharing!

jennymarie99 said...

This is super pretty! LOVE it!!!

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Beautiful projects!

Sue D said...

How wonderful to make this journal for your daughter.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love it.

mousekemom said...

Love the neighborhood...such a cute idea.

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

an art journal to inspire your daughter is a beautiful idea and so is your use of this stamp set! I know she'll love it!

Janet Nelson said...

Love the idea of using this stamp So appropriate for a teenager. Great job.

Kassiah said...

I love this!

Claire said...

Great message! Your daughter is so lucky to have you as her mom! Wonderful work.

MiamiKel said...

Kelli, this is just fantastic! What a lovely artwork depicting this beautiful neighborhood scene - gorgeous in every way! TFS!

Dawn Louise said...

Fabulous and thought provoking, it looks fantastic and its a great idea for your lucky daughter x

Sande said...

What a fantastic gift for your daughter, I am sure she is going to adore them as they are filled with your love of her. Both of you are blessed.

Super job.

Kelli said...

love the colored house in the middle of the street....very cool!