Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Movie Magic monthly #3

Hello my lovelies, I am back, I know it's been a while but this move was massive!!  Anyway I am back and getting into the swing of things again and I am back today with the new challenge over at Movie Magic Monthly!  This month we are doing Harry Potter vs. Lord of the Rings.. Now you all know how much of a HP nerd I am and how much I love HP, but I have a very strong love for LotR too!!!  It was so hard to decide what to do for my first project, but alas time and ease won out and I made a wand to represent HP...

This was super easy to do, I mean crazy stupid easy!!!  I had seen pictures online and of course they are all over pinterest but peeps it's crazy stupid easy!!!  What you need is a chopstick, hot glue, and paint... that's it...


You add the hot glue to the chop stick and mold it how you want it to look, you do need to wait til it cools but I have a low temp glue gun that I used!!!  You can add anything to it, beads to give it more texture anything... I went simple with just the hot glue this time but I do have to say that I am thinking of a dowel and some gems for a staff for later this month.... Just sayin....

Here it is and remember you don't have to use an image to play along, you can make anything that represents the challenge theme as long as it is a new project!!!!  So come on over and let me see them!!!!




1 comment:

Ellis said...

Great wand you made and I would never have guessed that you used a chopstick, thanks for the inspiration! =)
Hugs, Elenor