Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bombshell Sketch Challenge


Hello Lovelies, I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!  Today is the day for our Bombshell sketch challenge!  Of course Ms. Kathi, our fearless DT captain, has provided us with a wonderful sketch again!!

213
Told you it was awesome!!!  Now I took this opportunity to let you all in on a little secret… You will understand when you see the picture and the sentiment!!!

030
Yep that’s right we are moving!!  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY  so right now as this is being posted I am packing up all of our shtuff, ok honestly it’s midnight I'm probably sleeping, but you get the drift!!   I decided to take my time with packing and purge as I go… every room every drawer!  Yep that is the plan stan….

So head on over to the Bombshell Blog and see what all the other DT have made and remember we all want some love!!!!!

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Beautiful colors and I really, really like all the white highlights with the black matting

MaRyKaY said...

I love how that turned out. Very neat looking. But did i expect any less? No. I really like this project. Very cool indeed