Monday, November 12, 2012

New Challenge at Altered Pages

Hello Lovelies, today I have for you my DT project for the new AlteredPages.com November challenge!!!!   This months challenge is Rusted Colors!!  I know you can pull those off!!!  Be shre to head over to the challenge blog for the complete rules and to see what all the other DT members have made!!! 

I have made some table decorations for my project!  Remember you can also vote on which DT members project you like the most so that that DT member can win a prize as well!!! 

I made a paper rosette out of rust colored cardstock and used an image from the Happy Thanksgiving Collage sheet AP-335.  I tied the rosette on with hemp twine.  The ring is an assortment of beads attached with wire.

I took the large one out of it's ring to photograph them together because they are not going to be together on the table so the small one doesn't have a ring....

This little guy has a strip of foil embossed with my Tim Holtz embossing folder and then colored with alcohol inks.  It is attached with brads. 

The rosette has gold metallic paint rubbed on with my finger to give it a gilded(kinda) look!
 

2 comments:

Marília Lopes said...

Kelli you won the Hope Blog The Robin's Nest.
Please send an email to
  robinsnestscrap@gmail.com
relationship with the winner to claim their prize.
Hugs
Marilia Lopes

Sparkly Engineer said...

Super candles, they will definitely make your Thanksgiving decor special.