Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bombshell Confessions!!!

Hello Lovelies, today I have for you my card I made for this month's Pin Up challenge. 

TRUE Confessions!  That's what our challenge is!  It could be anything, serious, funny, whatever we wanted it to be.  I actually confessed to 4 things on my card....

 
Ok first things first.. I am addicted to coffee.. by addicted I mean I drink it all day I  prefer it to any other drink. When we lived in the city I spent $75 a week on coffee at starbucks, addicted. My order at starbucks is a Quad Venti 2 pump white chocolate mocha nonfat no whip 170*  I like it strong and hot!!! And not very sweet!  I know my bank account and my husband are very happy that we moved to the mountains and the closest starbucks is a 20 min drive away!!!! I have 3 coffee pots addicted... a regular pot, and 2 keurigs!!  One upstairs and one in the crafting dungeon....That is addicted. 
 
My second confession is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE coffee cups... the more unique the better.... I have more coffee cups than any other dish in the house!!!  That might stem from my mommy who collected coffee cups as well!!!  Any coffee cup any size!!!  I love them!
 
My third confession is that I love Christmas... I am not really sure why maybe because I love the cold, I prefer cold over hot weather any time, maybe because I love the twinkling lights, yes I have lots of lights at my house... I don't really know why I love christmas because I can tell you that I HATE, with a passion unknown to regular folks, HATE shopping!!!  
 
Lastly I love to dye my hair!  LOVE IT!  Honestly I never dyed my hair until my first child was born but once I started I couldn't stop!!!  Right now my hair is red on the top and black on the bottom.... it's been all black, purple, blond, lots and lots and lots of colors!!!! 
 
So there are my confessions!  I hope that you head over to the Bombshell Blog to see what all the other DT members have confessed to!!! 

3 comments:

Kim said...

Lol!!! That's crazy! Nice to know another coffee addict! I'm more of a Dunkin donuts lady myself.

Great card! I love that you placed the Bombshell in the coffee mug.

Suzanne said...

You and I are clearly twins separated at birth my friend!!

Hugs, Suzanne

Suzanne said...

You and I are clearly twins separated at birth my friend!!

Hugs, Suzanne