Thursday, September 20, 2012

We are all a Little Mad here!!!!

Hello Lovelies, today I have to share with you a tag I made using an image from AlteredPages.com.  I love their collage sheets so many to choose from!  Today I took one image from the Black and Sepia collage sheet AP-2023 if your searching for it!  I made the image into 4 sizes just by resizing it.  If I would have thought about it I would have written down the sizes I used but I didn't!  sorry.  Anyway I took a tag and colored the background with Dylusions Ink Sprays: Lemon Zest, Pure Sunshine, Melted Chocolate, and Black Marble.  I love my sprays!!!!  I then ran the tag through my big shot using a Halloween embossing folder my Tim Holtz.  I fussy cut the skeleton images that I resized and layerd them like a totem and adhered them to my tag then added words from a dilly beans set called Cute and Dark sayings, added some black ribbon and a little walnut ink and there you have it!  A cute little Halloweed tag!  Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Totally kewl. Love that background and the words were perfect

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is freaking awesome. LOVE the way you layered the skulls, and that's one of my favorite quotes. :)