Thursday, July 12, 2012

Altered Match Box and ATC prototypes...

Hello lovelies, I am here today to show you an altered match box and a few ATC prototypes I am making with some new papers I have!!!  Ok first the match box.  I used StazOn jet black ink and some collage sheets from AlteredPages. 





Supply list for the Match Box:
Altered Pages Collage Sheets:
Halloween ATCs AP 1488
Antique Halloween AP 1080
Halloween Memories AP1010
G45 Happy Haunting paper pad
Red Micro Beads PWA
Blue Moon Beads: Glass charms
Glossy Accents
Mini Bottle Caps: Bottle Cap Inc.


Now for the ATC prototypes, I used the G45 papers, the collage sheets from Alteredpages, and some paper from makingmemories for these little cuties!!




Be expecting to see different versions of these during 31 Days of Halloween!

No comments: