Friday, June 1, 2012

Forever Night Challenge #39



Hello Lovelies, today I have for you another FNC…. This week our sponsor is Limited Run Digi and the challenge is Anything Goes.  That’s right ANYTHING GOES!!!!  So I chose this cute little lady holding her birthday cake and I colored it with my new Spectrum Noir markers, the turquoise family, which I love!!!  I still love my copics but hey these were on sale at AC Moore and I scored a 6 pack for the price of one Copic so you bet your sweet ass I picked up every color pack they had….10 in all!!!  Just sayin! 

Anyway so our challenge was Anything goes and I just had to play with my new markers so let me know what you think…

fn1
Isn’t that a cute cake!!  I would totally love to have one of those for my birthday!!!

Now head on over to the Forever Night Challenge blog to see what the others have made and to join in our challenge!

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This creepy little card really made me smile. I like the colors you chose to use on your image.