Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello Gorgeous

 If your here for the Forever Night Blog Hop please go to the next post!!!


Hello lovelies today I have for you a wonderful surprise.  I was asked to make an itinerary for DICC challenge #29.  I am super excited about this!!!  I even made a sketch for this challenge!!!

My itinerary is:
1. Follow my sketch
2. No Flowers
3. Red and Black
4. Favorite Quote (from movie, song, book, just your favorite!)
5. Embossing (any type of embossing)
6. Distressing
7. Metal Hardware
8. Kraft
9. Gray
10. Rounded corners
Now as always the challenge is to use at least 3 of the 10 but I was able to use all 10 on one card!!!!  Oh yes I was! 
Ok here is my sketch:
DICC sketch
and here is my card using all 10 of the items on my list! 
IMG_1943
Now head on over to DICC and play along with my itinerary!!!!

4 comments:

Alison said...

I loved this itinerary! It was unusual, but simple enough. I think your card came out great! And you know I always like to do your sketches! Thank you so much for making this itinerary!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Hey Kelli - what a fabulous card! Great itinerary - thanks for joining us as a guest designer at DICC! :)

Erica said...

Your card is awesome! Thank you for being the guest designer at DICC! Your challenge was wonderful!

Lelia Pierce said...

Hey Kelli! Great itinerary for DICC 29...I used your sketch! :O) Thanks so much for joining us!

XXX