Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Release…Meet the Wickidz!!!



Hello Lovelies! I have something very special for you today! It's a preview for the new Simply B Collection, the Wickidz. The Beyond the Burtonesque Dolls will be working with the darker side of SBS. So the creepier images, the darker stuff, will be released through us. Our releases will be the last 2 days of the month, though this time around, we are starting it a day early. Here are the first 3 Wickidz.


Damian

IMG_1816


Petunia

IMG_1814

Malice
IMG_1812

Now I know you are wondering what’s going on with my pictures and I promise you will see the complete images tomorrow after the next 3 images but If you know me at all you know that I have books of every shape and size stashed everywhere.  There is one in our truck, one in the hubbies mini, and one in my Kragon.  I am sure when we *gasp* get the girl a car there will be one in there too!!!  Anyway I have them for all kinds of reasons, I’ll have an idea and write it on a receipt and then stick it in the book or grab the book while I am not driving and sketch something out that pops into my head!  It really freaks my daughter out when she’s driving when I just turn around in the seat to reach my book cause I am talking to myself about how something should look!!!  LOL  sometimes I do it on purpose!!!  I know I am evil!!!  Anyway this time I wanted to make an envelope book because I got them a while ago for a steal!  This way I just stuff the envelopes until they are full and then empty them and start over.  This one is going in my purse!!!
I hope you enjoy and come back tomorrow to see the whole book!  I think it’s pretty awesome!


So what do you think of these creepy kidz??? We will have 3 more to share with you tomorrow, including a collection of sentiments to go along with them! All of the images and sentiments will be available for purchase tomorrow! They will be available only in digi form, which I know will make many of you very happy. Couldn't you just see these images blown up really big? I know I can!

So, how would you like to win one of these Wickidz for yourself? One lucky commenter will win the Malice digi! Be sure to visit every blog, because you won't know who's blog has the prize! I will announce the winner tomorrow We Dolls will see you tomorrow, but for now, why not visit our blogs for all the deets on our projects? Have a creep-tastic day!

4 comments:

Trudie said...

Love this soooooo much!! Can't wait to see the rest tomorrow and then get my grubby mitts on them!!
Trudiexx

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Wooo Hooo! I love all of your envelope creations for your book! I totally understand about needing a book everywhere you go for "stuff"! You did an awesome job coloring this creepy cuties up! Hugs!

Star said...

What fabulous projects! They're so creepy cool...I can't wait to see the full book! =D

Mary M. said...

Awesome new images. Great envelopes.