Friday, March 16, 2012

Forever Night Challenge #31

Hello Lovelies,  It’s Friday again which means…. Forever Night Challenge is new!!!  This week I decided to play along with Team A.  Now you all know how much I love Harry Potter and this week team A got to play with Tickled Pink Stamps version of HP, called Lil Haunts, so how could I pass that up!  I mean come on!!! Our challenge this week was to use some bling somewhere on our project…..ok easy enough…  I chose to work with Wizard Eric.  I love him!

I made a tag, with a wicked cool background that I just learned that I will be doing a tut on soon!  Anyway I printed him out and colored him with my copics.  Added bling in the form of stickles to his staff, cause quite honestly who doesn’t want a sparkly staff!!!  Just sayin!  Winking smile  I used some stickers that I had gotten last summer as well.  Let me know what you think!

IMG_1729

No comments: