Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bloody Valentine Hop

Hello everyone, welcome to the last day of the 3 day hop!  This month Smeared and Smudged decided to do a 3 day hop instead of just the regular monthly hop!  Again I will keep it short and sweet.  Today I have for you a journal page I made to go with this weeks prompt for art journaling on smeared and smudged! 

004
005
I used the Inky Dreams stamp set from Smeared Ink on this one as well.  That set is awesome for journaling/mixed media because it can create some wicked sweet backgrounds!
Remember to go and see what everyone else has for you today!  Thanks for hopping with us this weekend!

Photobucket


Blog Roll

13 comments:

Susan said...

OH this is a great art journal page! I love all the texture!
Susan

ike said...

Fabulous textures and colour on there - super journal page. :-D xxx

Sharon Sahl said...

Wonderful journal page that echoes the textures from your tags! You are really good at this!

Monique's art said...

beautiful page love all the texture and colour

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great texture and colour.....FAB journal page :)

Shelley said...

What a great page! it's one of those sort of pieces that i just want to run my fingers over I love touchy feely art!
Shell x

silvia said...

Fabulous journal page!!

~Lady B~ said...

ok...this just frickin' rocks! Love your journal page with its yummy texture and rich colors!

MaRyKaY said...

beautiful art journal page. love all the textures and colors used.
I need to get in on this one myself

Steph said...

Wonderful journal page! Love all the texture and that black heart is awesome. So shiney too, wicked :)

ldfdesign said...

love all the elements you put into this! wonderful job!

Julia said...

Great creation!
Hugs,
Julia

KC said...

I must steal this idea! I love it!!! so cool! oooh so dark and bloody looking!:)