Friday, January 27, 2012

Bombshell Tutorial and Forever Night Challenge!

Hello everyone welcome to this wonderful Friday!  Today I have to share with you a Tea Box tutorial.  One of my dearest friends is going through a rough time and she loves tea so I thought I would make this for her to cheer her up! 

IMG_1545
IMG_1546
IMG_1548
IMG_1549
IMG_1550
IMG_1553

Forever Night Challenge this Friday is Wicked Treats! Our Sponsor this week is Limited Run  they have some pretty sweet images over there.   I actually made a tag with a fairy image I got from them to go with my tea box for my friend!  I am totally getting into silhouettes now and thought this was pretty wicked.  Love the sparkles! Hope you enjoy and remember to head over to the forever night challenge blog to see what the others have made for you!

1 comment:

~Lady B~ said...

This is so beautiful, Kelli!