Friday, December 2, 2011

Freaky Friday Challenge #19

Hello Lovelies!  Nope it’s not a 12 days post it is Freaky Friday on Forever night!!!!  I know I haven’t posted the last couple of Fridays and I am totally sorry about that!  It’s been stoopid buzy!!!  Anyway this weeks challenge is Nightmare Before Christmas! 

So I have these images from Simply Betty that are wicked sweet!  So I had to use them, then I thought, well what am I going to do with them!   So I started googling(is that a word, it is now!), and boy the inspiration you find in images!  So I am going to show you my inspiration photos first and then my project.

images
I love that in this picture Sally is the only color in the whole thing!  So that was my first idea!  Then I thought well I need to find a cool looking moon to go in the background so this is what I found.
blue_moon

And this is what I came up with!  I used this blue moon as my color spot and it was the only color in my project!

imagesCA8ZFN8K
I hope you enjoy and remember to head on over to the Forever Night Challenge Blog to see what everyone else has made and we would love for you to participate with us this week!

3 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

Simply gorgeous!!!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

I love your creation and what awesome inspiration you found!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

KristyLee said...

Kelli,
These are awesome! I LOVE that moon!
Peace,
KristyLee