Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Day 4

Hello Lovelies, welcome back!  I hope you are having a wonderful time on this lovely hop!  Today I have for you not a card but an altered item!   I have joined an altered domino ornament swap for the past couple of years.  The host of this years swap asked a favor from the swappers, she volunteers at a nursing home in her area, and she asked us to make a few extra so that she could decorate a tree for the people there!  So here is one of the extra domino’s I altered!
IMG_1281
The images are from Itkapilli and the beads are micro beads from Pennywise Arts.  Hope you have enjoyed my project today, leave me some love and go and see what everyone else has made.  Remember the blog roll is on the sidebar!

12 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

That deer looks so 3 dimensional how did you do that.

Monique's art said...

it's so beautiful, would also like to know how you did it, great job

Unknown said...

Kelli this is awesome love it
Luv Jane xxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

Gorgeous image, beautiful tree decoration :)

Jamie Phillips said...

That turned out adorable! What an amazing little project!

MaRyKaY said...

wow that is adorable. I love that image and it is so nice of you to make up extra's for her to decorate with.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Absolutely beautiful. I bet this is going to take pride of place on the tree

Sharon Sahl said...

Wow! A really cute little altered domino - it looks so different than other things I've seen done on dominos! The deer looks stuffed!

ike said...

So cool - love to see a TuT on this. This will look fabulous on their tree xxxx

~Lady B~ said...

Adorable!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Kelli... This is just darling and you are so wonderful for making extra to share!!! Hugs to you!!!

Unknown said...

Omgosh I love the little pinkish deer! adorable!