Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bombshell Sketch Challenge!

Hello Lovelies, I know it's been a while, I am sorry about that!  It's been crazy busy here.  We decided we were going to go on a cruise for Christmas so we have been planning that plus my cousin is having her first baby, and we are doing a big baby shower this weekend since it's the first baby in a long time, so I have been making games and things for that!!!  Just not very much time to post although I am trying to get better!  Also I signed up for several swaps that have to be done before we leave, well a couple more quickly because they are going to australia!  Anyway, I know you don't want to hear about that so on the the project

Today is Bombshell sketch challenge.  If you head over to the bombshell blog you can find all the nitty gritty details about this challenge.   OH yeah, Bombshell has a new digi image!!!  Here is my project


Isn't she pretty!!!  You can find her here! 
Go to the Bombshell blog to see what every one else has made!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I love all the colours in this card and sketch is nice :)
I absolutely need this one!!!

Alison said...

She is SO pretty Kelli! You did an awesome job with her! I love how you colored her parasol, and your papers are purrfect!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I have this pad of paper and am planning to use it on this stamp too. Great minds and all that. Love the parasol