Monday, October 17, 2011

17 of 31

Hello Lovelies, today I have for you a tag I made using a Simply Betty stamp from her new(ish) Steampunk Halloween set!  I love this set.  I know I say that  a lot about SBS but I really do love this set!!!  Anyway, this is Beatrix the Witch and she is lovely. 
IMG_1074
I used Echo Park paper and part of their sticker collection from the Apothecary Emporium collection.  And now that I am looking at the picture I noticed that I forgot to punch the hole in the top!!!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy my little part of the hop today!
Remember to go and see what everyone else has made for you today!  Blog roll over there ---------------------------------->

18 comments:

Dena said...

What a gorgeous image! Love the coloring.

Aloha,
Dena

ike said...

Oh, that's just divine... LUV it :-) xxxxxxxx

~Lady B~ said...

Gorgeous work, Kelli! She is one of my favs from the steampunk halloween collect and you've made her look fabulous!

KristyLee said...

Kelli,
Love your tag, she is beautiful, love the pumpkins too! you have done a wonderful job on this way cool and pretty!
Peace,
KristyLee

Sugar said...

oooh that IS awesome! truly pretty!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Beautiful Tag!!! She is an awesome image and you have done a wonderful job with her!!!!

Monique's art said...

beautiful tag, wonderful image and colours

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous tag! I think she is my FAVE of the set and you've done her beautifully! xxD

Unknown said...

A lovely tag the image is lovely
Luv Jane xxx

Kathi said...

Fabulous tag. I love that image and what you've done with it.

Steph said...

Lovely, I really like how you colored her.

Scrap Vamp said...

That tag is magical! I love it! The woman is gorgeous and the tree and paper in the background are lovely!

Susan said...

Kelli, this is a SUPERB tag!! I love Belatrix, and you showcased her wonderfully!
Susan

DK Spins said...

Such a beautiful tag, Kelli! Love how you colored Beatrix (she's my fave out of the set). Gorgeous!

Susan said...

OOOPs, Beatrix I meant :)

Sharon Sahl said...

Wow! Your subdued coloring and the way you've layered her onto the tag are wonderful. And what a beautiful stamp from SBS!

bonniebluedenim said...

Wonderfully executed !!! Cool!!

I Don't Do Straight said...

I love this set too Kelli and you have coloured her beautifully :)