Friday, September 23, 2011

Forever Night Challenge #10 and Bombshell Tutorial

Hello Lovelies, I hope this Friday finds you all doing well!  I am finally getting over the yucky that was going around in my house so I am doing much better!  First I would like to say I am sorry I flaked last friday on Challenge #9, I hope you all had fun seeing what the other DT members created! Secondly let me say that I had loads and loads of fun with this challenge! 

Now if you know anything about me at all you know that I am a Harry Potter FREAK!!!!  well this week our challenge is:  Wicked World of Hogwarts!!!  We got to work with the Har Repotter line from Bugaboo Stamps  I specifically got to work with “the sidekick” (Ron)!  You all know he is my favorite!  Anyway, this little image reminded me of when we first met Ron on the train when he was trying to work the spell that Fred and George had told him would work on his pet rat!  So that is where I went with this, of course the daughter told me I had to make him a true ginger so I tried my hardest using copics and colored pencils to get that right shade of red!  I hope it shows in the picture!  
IMG_0872
So head on over to the Forever Night Challenge blog and see what the others have made for you and be sure to play along with us!!!  I can’t wait to see what you make!

NOW…

Bombshell Tutorial time…
Accordion Planner using a file folder!
Manila File folder
Scoring system
Stamps of choice (I used Bombshell Angel with dress up, A Pirates Life, and Bride)
Cardstock cut at: 3 7/8 x 7 (4), 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ (1), 4 ½ x 3 7/8(1), and 3 7/8 x 3 7/8(3)
Patterned Paper cut at: 3 5/8 x 6 ¾ (4), 4 ½ x 6 ¾ (1), 4 ¼ x 3 5/8 (1), and 3 5/8 x 3 5/8(3)
Strong adhesive
Corner punch ( I used the ticket corner punch from Stampin up)
Inks
Embellishments
I am trying a new way to give a tutorial… Let’s see if it works!!  Please click on the pictures to enlarge them to see the step by step instructions!
IMG_0942IMG_0943IMG_0944IMG_0945IMG_0947IMG_0948IMG_0949IMG_0951IMG_0954IMG_0955IMG_0958IMG_0960IMG_0962IMG_0965IMG_0964

1 comment:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Lol, I'd forgotten about that spell, thanks for the giggle when you reinded me :) And your ginger colouring looks wonderful :D