Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bombshell Blog Hop… Holiday Hoopla!

This month’s theme is Yep you guessed it…. Holiday Hoopla!!!  Ms. Alison has this to say about her chosen theme…
Many of our major holidays are just around the corner. I think we all know what my favorite holiday is (Halloweenie! :twisted: )...but what's yours? My challenge to you is to make a Bombshell project for your favorite holiday. Bonus points if you make a decoration!!! Use any holiday you want and create something that's going to make us want to celebrate!!!
I have to say I love Halloween too!!!  Of course with getting ready for  31 Days I had to make something else Halloween.   I used  Bombshell Angel with her new costumes!  I love this steampunky one!  She is just totally cool!  We have some wonderful projects for you today!!!  First off mine!!!  of course why else would you be here!!!
IMG_0975 
I colored her with my copics in lots of shades of purple.  I then added stickles to the inside of her cape, cause every lady loves the bling!!!  It’s quite a simple card today, gray SU cardstock, some echo park decorative paper from the Apothecary Emporium collection!  I love love love that collection!!  That’s it. 
So if you are joining me because you think I am awesome and visit me all the time, well bless your heart, welcome.. If for some reason you happened upon my blog by chance, welcome sit a spell and look to your hearts content then head on over to the Bombshell blog and start your hop there!!!  You so don’t want to miss any of the projects from this awesome group of crafters!!!

9 comments:

Mary G. said...

Fun card!!!!

GlitteryKatie said...

ooh glittery!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

wonderful Kelli! The purple and bling is my FAVORITE! She is rockin' the look!

Card Couture said...

I just love the cape lining. Totally blingtastic. Great card :)

Jennie

Nicole Maki said...

Adding Stickles inside the cape is brilliant.

Nicely done.

Kathi said...

I do agree with Nicole. As usual. The addition of Stickles to the inside of the cape was genius. I love your card. Lots.

Alison said...

This looks so great! I love all the purple! But my fave thing is the inside of her cape...love all the Stickles! I need a cape like that... :)

MellyMel said...

You've done it again. Great Job and yes like everyone else, I think that her cape is awesome.

KristyLee said...

Kelly,
Just love all your projects! and your blog is so pretty!
Peace,
KristyLee
S&S