Tuesday, September 13, 2011

At Last! We thought you’d never arrive!!

Hello Lovelies,  I know it’s been a few days and for that I apologize.  I was working really diligently on several projects that needed to be mailed for swaps and also this lovely that I am showing today. 

Now some of you may be thinking, if you go by the post title, that my cousin had her baby.  Well you would be wrong.. That is a line from Alice In Wonderland, my most favoritest book and movie!! Especially the latest Burton version of it!  Anyway The Burtonesque Dolls have decided to close up shop for a while to revamp things and come back with a bang… They are having a DT call and I couldn’t wait to apply, especially with the guidelines set forth for the application… Here they are…

Show us your quirky, your creepy, your funky most beloved projects and incorporate your most favorite Burton film or Burton like film! Tell us all about that film and why it is your favorite! …

So I had to, I just had to…  Alice, for those who don’t know, is my favorite because of the wickedness of it all.  I have always said that if there were a true “Kellitopia” it would be wonderland.  I could totally be besties with the hatter, and Cheshire cat!  Oh how some days I wish there were a Kellitopia!!! 

My project is based on a combination of the latest version of Alice in Wonderland and also the PS3 game that was inspired from it.. If you haven’t played the Alice In wonderland game for the game systems, DO IT!!!!  I was totally addicted!!!  (Shows how much of a nerd I am) .  Anyway, I used G45 papers and Images from Simply Betty Stamps :  Ellanore and Piper.  I love that whole set, but Piper is my favorite… (shhh….don’t tell the others)
IMG_0921IMG_0924
This is a planner(tutorial on bombshell blog at the end of the month!!!).  I am forever throwing receipts into my purse then never finding them again, or the coupons that print out at Michaels or AC Moore for the next week,  I usually find those the day after they expire!!  Well no more, I am going to throw this beauty into my purse to catch all the important coupons I want to keep, along with the odd recipe I write the name of when we are eating out and I want to remember to make it at home!

I also made this little card a while back for another challenge but she goes so well with this I thought I would show her again.  I used G45 paper here also and SU cardstock..
IMG_0928
See you tomorrow with the Bombshell Sketch Challenge!

1 comment:

Suzi McKenzie said...

Love your projects, and I love how your mind works, wonderful work:)
Hugs
Suzi
xxx