Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's in your Brew?

Hello Lovelies. Ok let's be honest with each other, it was a long long weekend with the hubby and kids home from work and off from school for 5 days and I completely forgot that it was my Tuesday to post on Smudgy Antics until ummmmm like 9pm on Monday..... Soooooooooo, as most of you know I have several projects that I have made and posted that are works in progress so I decided to work on one of those.!!! In January I posted this lovely post for the S and S member hop! It was meant to be a place where I kept my everyday thoughts for journaling in my art journal and has turned into something completely different! Fo those of you who don't know I went to school to become a chef and actually finished and worked as a chef for a few years, then things happen and one thing leads to another and now I am a stay at home mom and I love it. I love to cook and am always looking for new things to try. My kids know this and have started writing down recipes or tearing them out of magazines for me(of course only things they are interested in!!!). So long story short, this has turned into a recipe holder of sorts. This is where I keep those bits and scraps until they are tested and voted on and then they are put into the bigger recipe holder!!!


Today I added a digi image from SI Mad Scientist set and the words Witche's Brew (which will be printed out and attached to the actual book!!!)... This is where I keep all my Halloween themed recipes. You know the kids are always bringing those home cause they involve candy or sugar most of the time!!!Anyway, I am sorry I didn't do something more elaborate for you today, I will try not to forget next time!!!! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Oooh. Love this. So cool.

I didn't know you were a trained chef.