Monday, February 14, 2011

Smeared and Smudged February Members Blog Hop

Hello lovelies, So today is the day for the February blog hop.  I bet your going great more Valentines crap to look at I am so sick of pink and hearts its not even funny!!!  WWWEEEELLLLLL  you would be wrong!!!  Our challenge this month was: to create a Valentines project but we couldn't use hearts, red , pink, and Nothing ‘cute’ unless you make it uncute of course :)!!!!  So thats what I did!!!  I used the Killer Bo Peep set from Smeared Ink

Now I like to call my card:  "Here's your Freakin Flowers!"  Now what better way to let someone know you love them than to give them flowers?!?!?  Well IDK if these flowers say love, but I kinda like Killer's garden!!! 

You know you want some of those!!!

A close up!

So now hop on over an see what everyone else has made!
Kelli thats me!!!

We sure would like for you to join us over at Smeared and Smudged!  If you are looking for Alternative, Vintage, and Gothic Art Rubber Stamping then you will find a home there!  We have wonderful challenges every month with wonderful prizes from wonderful sponsors!  And  new this month, if you participate in a challenge you can receive a free digi image.  Just follow the simple guidelines! 

12 comments:

Teri said...

LOL - I'm not mushy either - loving those not so cute flowers!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAA! I am loving it!!! "Here's you freakin' flowers!" AWESOMENESS!!!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I love these flowers and you've done a grand job with the garden :)

Alison said...

These are perfect flowers to give for the dreaded V-Day! Great job!

Sugar said...

tee-hee! love it!!

Unknown said...

love your flowers awesome card
Luv Jane xxx

Rebecca said...

Love it! Who needs mushy?? not me and I think this card is perfect!

DK Spins said...

I just love this card Kelli! Peep has some serious attitude LOL

KC said...

this is so cool! I love all the colors!

Carol W. said...

Great job! TFS

ldfdesign said...

wow, i love this! love the colors!

~Lady B~ said...

"Here's your freakin' flowers" (lol. giggle, snork!). Pure awesomeness, my friend!