Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Bunnies and Sketches????

Are you scratching your head yet?  If so then I have done my job for the day!!!  LOL  No really, January is a very busy month.  My hubby is retiring from the Navy, starting a new job, and moving into a new town!!!  Not only are we moving we are moving on the 17th!!!!  So my life for the past couple of days has been...Pack a box, clean a space, pack a box, clean a space, stamp a project, pack a box, clean a space, color a project, pack a box, eat, clean a space, fall down in the computer chair, finish a project, then veg on the couch until the hubby wakes me up and says time for bed!!!!!

So this month I have found myself having to multi task on projects.  For this project I combined the lovely sketch that Kathi made for us and the wonderful challenge from Ms. January!!! 

Ms. January's challenge is all about Snow Bunnies!  You can find more information about that here!!  Ms. Kathi always gives us wonderful sketches and I love to play with them!!  You can find the sketch here!!

Now here is my project...





I used Bombshell set A Pirates Life and colored her with my icy blue copics.  Then ya know every bunny has to have some bling so I gave mine some bling with Picket Fence stickles.  I started with Baxxill Basics cardstock then layered decorative paper from Heidi Grace Designs (frosted blvd./crystal snow), another layer of cardstock, this time SU. and then my wonderful Pirate Bombshell.  Well I think she is wonderful.  I finished the card off with some ribbon I got from Michaels umpteen years ago and the silver cord is from a lovely RAK my friend Blackdragon sent me!!!

To see more takes on the sketch and also more details on Ms. January head on over to the Bombshell Blog!

Thanks for Visiting.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Love her! She looks amazing in blue. Your paper choices are fantastic! Wish I could help you with your move!

Kathi said...

Fabulous card. She looks fierce, yet snowy. Great take on the sketch too.

Good luck with the move!

Alaine said...

I love it. This is gorgeous!!! Good Luck on your move! Thank you for taking the time to work on this when everything is so busy.