Wednesday, December 22, 2010

S&S DT blog hop featuring Tellen's Place

Hello lovelies,  Today we, the Smeared and Smudged Design team, are having a blog hop featuring images from Tellen's Place images. Tellen's Place is also one of our sponsors this month over on the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  I got to work with Gretchen, and she is just the most adorable little girl around.  As soon as I saw her I knew she was the one I wanted to work with!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!  Can you tell I like her???!!!???!!! 

So it being the Holiday season, I figured she needed to have some sort of Holiday spirit, I just couldn't convince Gretchen of that... So she is Bah Humbugging it today....I think it might be because I made her wear those "christmassy" colors.  Who knows. 
 

Now I hope that you hop on over and see what all my other DT members have made.
Terra
Tori
Kelli
Black Dragon
Lady Brayton
Meredith
Kapree
Lisa
If you notice a couple are missing, that's ok.  We know that they will return to us as soon as possible.  We send our love and positive thoughts to them and their families during their time of need.

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Kelli. Wow, Gretchen doesnt look happy does she. Amazing colouring and I love the paper for the background, so well co-ordinated and great colour combination. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx (Tellens Place DT)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love this Kelli!! fabulous colors, love that font and Gretchen is FABULOUS!!

Holiday Hugs!
Meredith

Unknown said...

Gretchen looks fantastic love the colour combo you have used
Luv Jane xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! Gretchen obviously loves her doll as much as Christmas. LOL xxD

KC said...

this is awesome! I love the background! you colored her so well!

Carol W. said...

love the colors and the image is fabulous. TFS

ldfdesign said...

wow! great job with gretchen! love her face :) the background papers look wonderful with her!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I love Gretchen as well. Love the colourscheme used here

Do What You Love said...

Kelli, how lovely is this? I just love Gretchen in her Bah Humbug - it's so perfect and your designer papers; how cool is that? Love it! Thank you for being so creative with our TPD image - it's so cool! :-)

Steph said...

Love Gretchen and her headless doll :) Great card!

Unknown said...

Wow I love your art, It looks elegant and nice


Electrician Seattle