Thursday, November 11, 2010

S and S November Sketches

Hello lovelies!  I think I have finally recovered from 31 days, although just barley!!  Today I have for you a 2fer!!!  I have a scrapbook page that I have created using the sketch from Smeared and Smudged November Sketch challenge.  AND what's the one rule at smeared and smudged that we must follow?????  Use a stamp somewhere on the project!  SO I used a very lovely digi stamp called Winter Chickadee from Hodgepodge stamps!!

This page includes  a couple of pictures from the very first Thanksgiving at my house.  We had just moved in earlier that year, so my dad and my sister and her family decided to come for Thanksgiving at my house!!!  It was fun, and you know your a grown up when your parent(s) come to your house for Thanksgiving!!!  Although, I have to say that was the only time they came..... must be the 1200 miles in between the houses that stops them from coming every year!!!  Oh well, by next Thanksgiving I will have yet another house (hopefully my last move) and maybe they will come then!!! 


OK, now I am off, I still have Smeared Ink, Bombshell, and more Hodgepodge stuff to do before Steven(hubby) comes home in 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow you make that very beautiful
hugs linda

Alison said...

Awesome layout! Love that chickadee! Yay! 7 days left!!!

Unknown said...

That is great, I love how you used the Chickadee! Terrific family pics too. Glad you hubby will be home soon.