Friday, November 5, 2010

I did it!!!

For a long time, like a long long time, since I posted on the vent on Smeared and Smudged about that sandwich that my son and I ate that was so freaking good actually, I have wanted to start a new blog that really didn't have much to do with stamping.  That's not to say I won't post projects there but mostly just things that pop into my head at any given time.  So today, while on the phone with Terra, she convinced me to do it!  More like gave me a huge shove, but that is what I needed I guess.  We were just talking about things and both came to this when she told me of the one she just started.... It is absolutely freaky scarey how much we think alike... anyway, so she gave me a mission to have one started and going by the end of the day today.   So I do!!!  My new blog is called Ramblings from A Mentally Exhausted Woman I would love it if you came over and checked it out! 


HEADS UP
Ok All you Smeared and Smudgers, and any others who want to join in!!!!  I talked to Terra today(duh already said that) and we discussed 12 Days of Christmas!  It's a go.  I am working out the schedule and all the detail and will get it posted by next week.  I do know that it will NOT be 12 days in a row but every other day!!!  I think that will make it easier.  So I will post when I have the details up on S & S!!  be on the lookout for it!

Talk to you later!!!!!!!!!

No comments: