Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Hello Lovelies,

I couldn't resist posting this today!  I totally hate leaving my house on this day!!!  I mean I like saving money and all, especially since my kids are older and only want big ticket items for Christmas, but I am not about to go out there and fight someone for a laptop, or a DS, or anything!!!  I will not go to jail for hitting someone over the last tickle me elmo, or anything, but I will hit you!!!  JUST SAYIN.....  Anyway, As I am safe and warm in my house, still in a turkey coma and loving it!!  My SAINTS beat the cowboys!!!!!  WOOT!!!, anyway I just had to make this card!  It is mostly digital although I did hand color the KennyK digi with my copics!  I also wanted to make something for the Smeared and Smudged Sketch challenge so I followed those guidelines as well! 


I do have to say that if I was closer to my dad I would totally go with him "shopping".  He "shops" by sitting on the bench holding the bags and people watching.... I could totally get into that!!! LOL!!!
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelli, that is so cute! She is colored so great! I love that image I have been eyeing it up, think I better get it. Have a great weekend. Shelley

Ms. Jen said...

Kelly, I am so with you on the whole Black Friday thing. I went a couple times when I was young and stupid just to see what the hype was all about. Not worth it! I enjoyed my turkey coma (loved that phrase) and did NOTHIN all day and loved it.

Have a fab rest of the weekend my DT Sista!
Hugs - JEn