Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 29...Nevermore Chunky ATC

OH MY GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!  It is the 29th of October and I am no where near finished decorating for Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have so much to do!!!!!!  

Ok Welcome to today's rendition of WTF am I gonna make now!!!!  LMAO!   No really, I am all out of ideas, yeah there are gazillions more potions to make, but really I've already shown those umpteen times, there's cards, picture frames, lots of things really that I have already done!  So why not a Chunky ATC!  I found these little beauties back in September during the Practical Magic Blog party and although I don't make them the same way Susan did, they are still different than a normal ATC!!!  Anyway, I will be putting a tutorial up on Smeared and Smudged about these, sometime today!!! So for now, I used the Quoth the Raven set from Smeared Ink, black card, white cardstock, printer paper, and lots and lots of watered down PVA(elmer's) glue!!!Oh and a little distress inks as well!!! 
front view

side view

back view

the opposited of the other side, side view

see look it folds flat so you can store it with other ATCs!

Oh MY that is a horrible picture, but look it pop up to stand up on it's own!!!

K, now that you have enterd a mind that is somewhat confused and exhausted, please find your way out, cause honestly it's not big enough to support more than one at a time and right now I still occupy it!!!
Make your way to the sidebar for the list of wicked bloggers, leave me some love, go visit them, leave them some love, and then come back tomorrow where I may have been able to find a little more of my brain that is not mush!  Although, don't count on it!!!

No really!

C-TA Tomorrow!!

13 comments:

blackdragon said...

Oh Kelli i love it... its EDGAR!!!!
I'll have to have a go at one of these.
Fancy swapping..... i really... NO REALLY need this to add to my collection....please.... pretty please.... PRETTY BLOODY PLEASE WITH BELLS ON!!!!!
love it.... lynx

ldfdesign said...

i can't wait for the tuortial! i love this! great job!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fabulously cool idea!!!! LOVE this, can't wait for the tut! xxD

Alison said...

Haha! You really have lost your damn mind! "WTF am I gonna do now???" I <3 you! Great job on this monstrous ATC! It's super cool!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW! What a great idea Kelli! I love that it folds for storing. Love it, looooooooooooooove it!!!

Daniella said...

That is so interesting! I can't wait for the tutorial! Really awesome!

Danise said...

I love the idea that your Chunky folds up.The chunkys I've seen are made on a piece of wood(2x4)cut to size.

Unknown said...

This is awesome fantastic idea and I think BlackDragon would like it lol
Luv Jane xxx

Steph said...

Freakin' awesome! Never heard of this before, can't wait for the tutorial. I'm so happy I just got that set woohoo.

Stitchinwitch said...

That is awesome, look forward to the tutorial as chunky ATC's look great

Sugar said...

that is a great idea! love it!!

KC said...

this is great! i love the idea of an ATC holder...that is an ATC its self! wow so clever! must try this!!!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What a fab ATC - both the decoration and the style. Going to have to have a go at this now lol
Helen x