Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 26...Story Time

                                         

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that Terra is very sick as well as her kiddies so Alison and I will be handeling the sponsors.  So please email your responses to me(Kelli) here.  Today's sponsor is Strange Skin and there is a clue somewhere in my post about what to look for!!!  Now I know you have all been waiting for the winner of the devil doll digi so without further ado the winner is..... LADY BRAYTON!!!  LB Alison will be emailing you soon, I believe! 

Now on to Story Time:


Hello everyone who has come to my friend Kelli's blog today!  My name is a secret but I can tell you this, I am a 7th year muggle born student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  Some would tell you I am the smartest to attend in ages, but I don't like to brag about myself!  I am on a secret mission for our Potions Master of the school.  You see some of our potions that we make require special ingredients  that your can only get from a muggle or from the muggle world.  Since I am muggle born, it was decided that I get them. 

So story time you ask, well that doesn't mean I am going to read you a story.  That means that I am going to show you my secret story time book!!
Isn't it cute!  Just a pocket size book of Poe.  I think it is wonderful.  Want to see more pages? OK!


Ok so it's a picture book!  Are you saying you have never looked at a picture book before?  That's what I thought!!  Now want to know a secret?  Look at the 2nd page again!
That's a secret compartment that's what that is!!!  Where else did you think I was going to hide my smuggled in potions ingredients?   Did you know that Mike has lost his Jack-o-lantern! Can you help him find it!  Anyway I digress...


Today, I am carrying crystalized human blood(given freely I might add), frog eyes(I really don't know why he couldn't get these in diagon alley, something about no harvesting with magic), and lastly belladonna(that's just for me to use in case a muggle is smart enough to find my secret compartment)! So I hope you have all learned the importance of  story time today!  I hope you come back tomorrow!!!



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelli, that is so great! I love it. Shelley :)

ldfdesign said...

faboloues story to go with a marolous book!!! wonderful job

Alison said...

BRILLIANT!!! I love this! The secret compartment is awesome!!! I love everything about this book! Great story!

Sugar said...

that is fantastic!!! I love the potions and the whole little book!!!!

Daniella said...

You know that mini books, and Harry Potter are my 2 weaknesses!!! Now you put them both together in one post? Awesome!
and although I know many answers in your post, I don't know what to look for! i'm not the smartest in my year at Hogwarts.

Unknown said...

Killer story "picture" book with a secret hiding place.

I love Harry Potter! and this book :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is just MAGICAL!!!! What a brilliant book! LOVE it! xxD

Stitchinwitch said...

That is awesome, I love HP and secret compartments in books.

I hope Terra is feeling much better soon and her kiddies are too

Unknown said...

Awesome I love your little book with its secret compartment

I hope Terra gets better soon
Luv Jane xxx

Steph said...

Wicked picture book, I love it! That hidden compartment is perfect for smuggling your potions. Thanks for the story too, what a fun post :)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Giggling over - can type now. Love the little Poe book and the story to describe it. The secret compartment is an extra special treat
Helen xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey Kelli, I found the Jack -o-lantern but can't find your email addy. Would love to be included in the drawing. I asked on the 31 Days post on forum too, but nobody replied. xxD

KC said...

great book! I love these images!!! so fun!

Ellis said...

Such a cool book, I love it! =)
Hugs, Elenor