Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 2 of 31 Days of Halloween

Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble!!! Well my lovelies that is exactly what I have been up to. Brewing up some potions! I love making potions it seems to worry the neighborhood children!!!



Now I know tons of you out there are avid Vampire lovers, and I am totally into those Vampires myself. Quite honestly though I have been since the beginning and will be till my end a Savoir of the Wizarding World Fan!!!!! That is where I got the name for my wonderful Potions I have been brewing. Now don’t think I stopped at just the two of these, there are more to come and at the end of the month, you will see exactly how I display them for our Halloween Party!!!


Draught of Living Death

Veritaserum
one drop will have you telling all your secrets
Wondering where my stamp is?  Check out the labels!!!


So remember, for the “rules” please click the tab at the top of my page and head on over to see some other awesome projects made by some wonderfully awesome ladies!!!

17 comments:

KC said...

these are so cool!! I have got to find some for myself...wait a minuet that bottom one looks familiar...hmmmm maybe I could make myself one...hey thanks for the idea your the best!

Sugar said...

those are great! Cant wait to see more.. super creative

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOh! What great bottles! I've been collecting a few myself. Can't wait to see your display. xxD

Unknown said...

those are fabulous Kelli!
Shelley :)

Alison said...

Very cool!!! Those are some great labels!

Daniella said...

Those are delightful!! I can't wait to see how you display themm!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is FABULOUS!!! Great bottles and labels! WHAT FUN!

Unknown said...

Awesome labels and really cool bottles! I am inspired now to make some for myself! You have some really awesome ideas! Can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What a fantastic idea. I bet they will be a great addition to your end of month display

Stitchinwitch said...

Great idea, I love all this kind of thing and I happen to have something that will be perfect for a similar thing

Unknown said...

Great idea so cool can't wait to see more
Luv Jane xxx

ldfdesign said...

ohhhh i love those bottles!!!! i can't wait to see your finished work!!!!

~Lady B~ said...

awesome potion bottles!

Unknown said...

Remind me to stay away from the Vertiaserum. Can't wait to see the whole collection, what a great idea.

Steph said...

Great idea, these will make a wonderful addition to any halloween decorations :)

SuzieQ said...

What a great idea - that's going to be an awesome party.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

These are sooo cool and creative.