Monday, July 26, 2010

Wearable Art

Every month over at Smeared and Smudged we have a guest DT member.  This month's member is Lisa Fuller!  Lisa is hosting her very own guest challenge this month!  We were to create something wearable this month, and let me tell you there are some pretty awesome things going on with this challenge.  You should go check it out!!!  For this challenge I created a pair of shoes!!!  They are for my daughter but believe me if they had my size when I went to get them they would be for me!!!  I can guarantee you that I will have some soon!!!  I think they turned out great and my daughter has asked me since they were done when she could wear them.  I had to hold her off until I got pictures, but now that those are taken she can wear them whenever she wants to!!!  She wanted bright colors which is weird for my daughter but she got what she wanted!
Project deets: Images are from the Jacks stamp set from Smeared Ink, shoes are Joe Boxer, stamped with Staz on Jet black, and colored with Sharpie Paint Pens.

5 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

Freakin' Awesome! I love them!

Alison said...

What a great idea! These hoes are awesome!

Unknown said...

Those are soooo cute! Fantastic!

ldfdesign said...

i love those!!!!! your daughter is so lucky!!! wonderful job!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

can i have a pair???? =) THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!

TOTALLY HAVE TO DO THIS! (if you don't mind that i "borrow" your idea? ;)

xoxo
Meredith