Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 7 of 31 Days of Halloween, Wickedly Wonderful Wednesday's

Welcome to Day 7 and these wonderfully wicked ATC's. I made these ATC's(Artist Trading Cards)for a swap that I am in on a yahoo group called Pennywisearts. They are so easy to make and the background on them is very easy to do. I used 4 simple things to make these, cardstock, sanded grout, acrylic paint, and images from Itkupillishop thats it! If you haven't visited there you should, she is awesome. That is also where I got my backgroud for my blog from. I cut the cardstock to standard ATC size, which is 2 1/2 by 3 1/2. Then I took the sanded grout, using my hands the best tools for everything, and just slapped it on the card letting it land where it may. After it was dried I dry brushed it with orange, purple, green, and red acrylic paints( so I guess if you count each color as it's own item then I used 7 different items to make these ATC's:)). I cut the images randomly, I didn't want to just lay squares all over them. Then I used a liquid glue that dries clear to adhere the the images and also brushed over the top of the images to make them shinny.



Don't forget to go see what Terra has made for you today as it is Bombshell blog hop day. You can start you hop over at her blog since she is and awesome Bombshell DT member.

Don't forget to leave a comment for more chances to win our HUGE blog candy. For more information see the sidebar.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, these are super creepy and very cool!!! Gotta get me some of those images :))

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Sanded grout you say. Is it the kind you would use in a bathroom or is it for a different kind of tile?