Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 2 of 31 Days of Halloween


So today I wanted to show off the Sugar Skull that I made. I found these little paper mache' skulls at Michael's and picked some up not really knowing what I wanted to do with them. Then I came up with this little idea. So I painted it white, hand drew some designs on it and then painted in very bright colors. The outline of the designs are done in black sharpie pen. Be sure to check out Terra's blog to see what freakishly cool , or wickedly scary project she has for you today!





8 comments:

Fiorella said...

Kelli, your skull is wonderful!!!!!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Great job on your skull. It really looks like a DOTD sugar skull

GlitteryKatie said...

cool!!!!

Unknown said...

You know I LOVE IT!!! AWESOME SUGAR SKULL!!!

Serra55 said...

I would never have thought about "just picking those up" at Michael's, lol! You must have been in a freakish mood! Nice skull, though, I must say!

stampinlynn said...

Wow U really have to love spooky things but Halloween is soon here WTG tfs
Lynn:)

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

LOL Im always in a freakish mood!!!!!!!

Kathi said...

Great job. I love that it looks shiny and reflective. Great job decorating it. I love the colors you chose.

I couldn't find anything but styrofoam skulls at my Mike's, though I did pick up a cute little coffin, which will be sanded, decorated, and filled with Halloween goodies.