Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 11... Criss Cross

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you have all had a great weekend and that you were able to do what you wanted! I also hope that you are all enjoying this 31 Days of Halloween that Terra and I are featuring. I know that we are both having fun making project, and creating challenges for you!

Today's project is call a criss cross card. I love this little card and yes the ghosts are supposed to be upside down!!! I used one whole sheet of cardstock from SU, a piece of patterned paper, O'so sticky tape and a Bombshell stamp!
This is the full cardThis is the insert!
Leave me some love, or at least tell me what you think and then hop on over to Smeared and Smudged and show Terra some!!!

2 comments:

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Fun criss cross card. Love the paper.

~Lady B~ said...

I love the criss cross card! How did you make it?