Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Pin Up Digi Stamp

I got this Pin-up from Victoria Case when I got the other one. I decided to make a card with her. Although I am sure this is not the only time I will use her. LOL. My daughter says she wishes her butt would look like this Pin-ups but I told her, in the real world nobodies butt looks like that!!! That's why I added the wish charm!!!



Remember to join me starting October 1st for a month long Halloween showcase. See sidebar for more information!



Happy Creating!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha, I "WISH" my butt looked like that too! GREAT card, love the concept behind it too!

Jeanine DeNitto said...

very cute stamp!

here is the link for 31 days of hallow's eve

http://poppetree.blogspot.com/

Kas said...

It's so funny I saw the picture before I read the story, and that's what I said!!