Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chipboard Mini Book

This is a project I made with two purposes in mind. The first being a mini project issued for DT Members over at Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends ning group. We received a lovely Digi Stamp set from MyGrafico. Such a lovely set too. The second being a challenge issued by Terra over on Smeared and Smudged. Her Tuesday challenge was to use safety pins on your project. I have these "light bulb" shaped pins and thought they were a great way to Jewel up a crown. I made the crown with layers for a 3D effect on the front of my mini book. I'm not sure the pictures so that very well. I also used Metallic effect perfect pearls from Ranger products to give it that little something extra it needed.

3 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

This is super-cool and I love the lush colors you are using. Great job and what a clever use of safety pins!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the textured look of the crown, and so creative! Thanks for playing in my challenge!!

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Thank you both so very much!!! I had fun making it!