Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter Day

Well it is 3:43 am on Wednesday July 15th. The kids and I just got back from the 12:00 showing of Harry Potter Half Blood Prince. I have to say, it was not as I expected. I guess though that if they were to include all of the information that I deemed important from the book then it would have been a 4 hour movie instead of 2. Oh well all in all it was a good movie. If you have not read the books then you will love it!!!

On to other things now. I have been busy working on ATC's recently. I am going to post what I have so far and then next time I will post some of my Altered Art. I am working on projects for another blog where I was accepted at a guest artist for the month. So be on the lookout for that update.

Have a great day everyone. Off to bed!!!

No comments: